Kroger Reward Program
Updated March 27, 2013
Kroger has changed its Rewards Program. Rewards are now earned and tracked through your Kroger Plus Card. We will no longer sell gift cards. All the money donated by Kroger to the Mercy Athletic Department will be tracked through your Kroger Plus Card.
There are directions below so you can register your Kroger Plus card to earn rewards for Mercy Athletics. This is done on the Kroger Community Rewards website.
We hope that graduating athletes and their parents will continue to use their Kroger cards as a donation to the Athletic Department.
You are now finished! Feel free to send this information to Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Co-workers, and so on so your daughter can benefit!
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- If you have registered your Kroger Plus Card click the “Sign in” next to the Kroger Plus Card image.
***If you need to register your Kroger Plus Card, click “Create an
account” and follow the steps. After a few steps, you will have to check
your email to complete the activation process. Once you open the email
from Kroger, click the link provided and it will return you to Kroger’s
website. Click “Log in to Your Account” (it is in blue), you will be
prompted to log in to your account.
- Once you log in, you will have a list of options, choose “Community Rewards” at the bottom.
- Click “Edit Community Rewards Program Information”
- Provide your information and then click “Save changes”
- Enter our Organization Number (80910) or Mother of Mercy H.S. Athletic Department then click “search”
- Under Select Your Organization, click Mother of Mercy H.S. Athletic Department and then click “Save changes"
Within 7 to 10 business days of registering your Kroger Plus Card, you will see at the bottom of your receipt: “At your request, Kroger is donating to Mother of Mercy H.S. Athletic Department” (after the program’s official start date of May 1, 2013).
After you follow the directions above, every time after May 1, 2013, you use your Kroger Plus Card, you will earn rewards. In addition, once a household member enrolls his or her card, all linked Kroger Plus Cards within that household will begin earning funds.
If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Office at 661-1323.