2014-2015 School Year: $10,300
2014-2015 TUITION “FACTS”
Tuition Payment Options:
- 2014-2015 tuition is $10,300.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $350 to be paid in January for incoming freshmen.
Tuition Payment Plan:
- Pay in full by May 15, 2015.
- Pay in two equal installments, due May 15, 2014 and January 15, 2015.
- Finance the entire amount (minus the registration fee for freshman only) on Mercy’s payment plan over an eleven-month period with payments starting July 15, 2014 and ending May 15, 2015 through FACTS.
- A finance charge calculated at 4.35% is charged to those who select either finance option, plus a $42 enrollment fee to participate in the monthly payment program.
Monthly tuition payments are processed for Mercy by FACTS with a monthly invoice emailed for your convenience with variable due dates.
- All families applying for tuition assistance must do so through the Private School Aid Service (“PSAS”) by completing and submitting their form
- Mother of Mercy High School’s code is 3813
- Completed form must be postmarked and returned directly to PSAS no later than March 7, 2014.
- If you have completed the form for an incoming freshman at Mother of Mercy for next school year there is no need to resubmit for a current student
- Hard copies of the PSAS application are available in the Main Office starting Monday, January 20, 2014.
- An interactive .pdf of the form is available and can be downloaded here.
- An online application can be completed by accessing the PSAS website. Be sure to use our code of 3813 and note that some information will need to be submitted to PSAS to complete the verification process
- Non-refundable fee of $27.00 must accompany application payable to PSAS.
- The filing will request some additional verification to be used in the verification process. This will include a completed copy of 2013 tax return as filed with the IRS.
- Monetary awards to current students are based on the financial need profile of the family as well as the student’s grade point average. There is no required student application, but a family must complete the annual PSAS application to be considered. Awards will be made known in mid to late April 2013. For more details on current student scholarships, please click here.
- Also be aware that information pertaining to and applications for the summer work program are available on our website as well.
- Any questions, please contact Lisa Folzenlogen 513-661-2740 ext. 316 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Please note: Some of the information above is for current students only, and does not apply to incoming freshmen. Click here for tuition assistance information for incoming freshmen.