2013-2014 School Year: $9,750
2013-2014 TUITION “FACTS”
Tuition Payment Options:
- 2013-2014 tuition is $9,750 for students affiliated with Catholic Parishes. An additional $100 fee will be assessed to non-parish affiliated students.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $350 to be paid in February for incoming freshmen.
Tuition Payment Plan:
- Pay in full by May 15, 2013.
- Make a partial payment by May 15, 2013 and finance the balance on Mercy’s payment plan.
- Finance the entire amount (minus the registration fee for freshman only) on Mercy’s payment plan over an eleven-month period with payments starting July 15, 2013 and ending May 15, 2014.
- A finance charge calculated at 4.35% is charged to those who select either finance option, plus a $42 enrollment fee to participate in the monthly payment program.
Monthly tuition payments are processed for Mercy by Tuition Management Systems with a monthly invoice sent for your convenience. Invoices are mailed at the start of the month and all payments are due by 15th of each month.
- All families applying for tuition assistance must do so through the Private School Aid Service (“PSAS”) by completing and submitting their form
- Mother of Mercy High School’s code is 3813
- Completed form must be postmarked and returned directly to PSAS no later than March 1, 2013.
- If you have completed the form for an incoming freshman at Mother of Mercy for next school year there is no need to resubmit for a current student
- Hard copies of the PSAS application are available in the Main Office starting Monday, January 7, 2013.
- An interactive .pdf of the form is available and can be downloaded here.
- An online application can be completed by accessing the PSAS website at: http://www.psas.org. Be sure to use our code of 3813 and note that some information will need to be submitted to PSAS to complete the verification process
- Non-refundable fee of $25.00 must accompany application payable to PSA.
- The filing will request some additional verification to be used in the verification process. This will Include a completed copy of 2012 tax return as filed with the IRS.
- Tuition assistance awards will be made known concurrent with scholarships in mid to late April 2013.
- Also be aware that information pertaining to and applications for the summer work program are available on our website as well.
- Any questions, please contact Judy Scarlato 513-661-2740 ext. 317 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Please note: Some of the information above is for current students only, and does not apply to incoming freshmen. Click here for tuition assistance information for incoming freshmen.