Mother of Mercy High School will be Greater Cincinnati’s preferred academic choice for individual excellence that forms faith-filled women leaders for the 21st century.
To achieve this, the Mercy community will:
- Focus on individualized learning by identifying and nurturing each young woman’s discovery of her God-given talents and quest to achieve her greatest personal potential;
- Provide a faith-filled environment where diversity, service and respect for self and others is fostered;
- Ensure students are successfully prepared for global performance by continually improving curricular and co-curricular opportunities at a pace that keeps Mother of Mercy academics truly “cutting-edge;
- Offer families a “best-value” for their educational investment;
- Foster a lifetime Mercy experience whereby alumnae, parents and friends remain a vital part of our community’s present and future.