Class of 2016
Individual Excellence Program
This multi-faceted program will help strengthen students' 21st century skills including: collaboration, communication, innovation, creativity, problem solving and personal responsibility.
Feature of this program will include:
- authentic ("real world") experiences
- project based learning opportunities
- individual initiatives and group tasks
- ethical and leadership training
- integration of current and emerging digital tools
- iPad integration
- Goal setting
- Enrichment activities
- Resume Building
Please visit the links to the left for more details about the features of Mercy's Individualized Excellence Program for the Class of 2016.