Mercy's 2011-2012 Spring Raffle kicked-off on March 22 with an all-school assembly. Students have been preparing all week for the kick-off with door decorating contests based on the Zoo theme. The Ssssssophomores are in the lead winning the first contest with their snaked-themed hallway and doors.
The raffle will run from March 22 - April 17. Each class will hold a dinner at a local supporting restaurant and every student will be selling raffle tickets for a chance to win an iPad, TV, $500 or the grand prize of $1,000!!!
Want to support Mercy?
You can support Mercy's Spring Raffle two ways:
1. Contact a Mercy student and purchase a raffle ticket! Ticket's are $5 each and you can choose to be entered into the TV, iPad or $500 drawing. Each ticket sold will also be entered in the Grand Prize Drawing of $1,000!
2. Join us for Mercy Spirit Days at participating restaurants!
- Week 1: iPad ... winner will be drawn March 3
- Week 2: TV ... winner will be drawn April 4
- Week 3: $500 ... winner will be drawn April 13
- Grand Prize: $1,000 ... winner will be drawn April 19
Each restaurant has agreed to donate a % of sales back to Mercy in support of the Mercy Raffle. You can join us for lunch or dinner, as long as you have a coupon.
Each class has been assigned a restaurant and will be passing out coupons that must be used in order for their class to get credit and hopefully be the top fundraising class. Or simply click the restaurant name to download a coupon.
Incentives for students throughout the raffle include:
- Early dismissal for for top homeroom at the halfway point.
- Out of uniform for remainder of Raffle Drive if student goal of $60 is met.
- Free food frenzy for top homeroom on turn-in days.
- No school polo shirts the rest of school year if dream goal of $50,000 is reached.
The sellers of the weekly raffle drawings will receive $50 and the grand prize seller will receive a parking spot in Mercy's lower lot for the 2012-2013 school year.
And the class who raises the most money will earn a trip to the Cincinnati Zoo on April 20!