How to support the Mercy Gala
We invite you to be a part of this vital dinner/auction party. Please join us in the fun; there are many ways you can participate:
- Attend the Mercy Gala. Get your friends together; enjoy a magnificent evening out!
- Be a Sponsor! Get the VIP treatment. Highlight your business and entertain your guests.
- Make a tax-deductible donation. Cash, Checks, VISA, MasterCard welcome.
- Purchase Super Split-the-Pot Tickets. Get sheets of 25, 75 or 150 chances to win!
- Place an ad in the auction catalog. Advertise your business or send a greeting to your classmates.
- Donate auction gifts in the form of goods or services. Vacation get-a-ways needed!
- Provide a “theme” basket. Invite your friends and classmates to chip-in.
- Host a gift-gathering party to collect gifts. Invite friends, family and classmates; party hearty!
- Volunteer. Help set-up, decorate, work the booths, park cars, sell chances, etc. A fun way to be there and lend a hand at the same time.
Your support of the Mercy Gala is much needed and most appreciated.
All gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Please return the gift form prior to January 1st to be acknowledged in the program.
Please click here for a Record of Donation form.
Thank you in advance for your generous support of Mercy.
Please feel free to call Julie Leis Raleigh `82
our auction coordinator and Mercy FUNdraiser, at 513.661-2740 ext. 401 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.