Freshmen, sophomores and juniors will have their portraits taken by Distinctive Image for school records and personal use on Thursday, August 30, 2012. All students must be in standard uniform that consists of polo shirts and skirts - no sweatshirts, long-sleeved t-shirts or sweaters are permitted. Students will bring home a flier with information about purchasing a photo package the first day of school. All students must have their portrait taken, even if they don't want to purchase a package. There is no sitting fee.
Seniors may choose any company to take their senior photos and they must submit their own Senior Portraits for the yearbook and composite.
Requirements for Senior Portraits:
- You must have your taken by the end of 1st Quarter. The yearbook has deadlines to keep, so we'll chase you down if you're late. If we don't get a photo from you by our deadline, you might not be in the senior section of the yearbook.
- In some cases your photographer might be willing to provide you (or us) with a digital image. This is ok. It depends on the photographer. If the company will supply the image directly, be sure to tell Mr. Bouman your name and the company.
- If you supply a digital image, it must be at a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
- *IMPORTANT* The yearbook image you submit can be any pose, but the class composite image MUST be a head-and-shoulder shot against a neutral background. You can use the same image for both, as long as it is a head-and-shoulder shot. Both images can be either color or black-and-white (yearbook staff can make any adjustments ourselves). Look at the images in the past composites (in the front hall by the main office) to see what is an appropriate head-and-shoulder shot.
- All images must be word-free. (Do not submit one with "Class of 2013" or something similar stamped on it.)
Please click here
for full details on where and how to submit your images.
Any questions? Contact Mr. Bouman at firstname.lastname@example.org