These classes already have plans in the works:
- The Class of 1963 is planning their 50th Reunion on Friday, October 4, 2013 from 6:00 until 8:00 PM at the Manor House, 7440 S. Mason Montgomery Rd., Mason, OH. For more information, please contact the committee at email@example.com or call Jane Schell Yost at (513) 398-0911 or Helen Welge Rohrer at (513) 738-5422. Looking forward to reconnecting with all of our classmates!
- The Class of 1964 is planning to celebrate the 50th anniversary of their commencement with a trip to Washington, D. C. in spring 2014 and a dinner on September 20, 2014, at the Western Hills Country Club. Classmates are urged to SAVE THE DATE. New this time is that guests are invited. Questions may be directed to reunion co-chairs Judy Hall Wernicke at 513-741-3308 or firstname.lastname@example.org and Mary Jo Niklas Dangel at 513-481-0001 or email@example.com.
- Click here for details about all Class of 1964 events.
- Click here for a trip itinerary for the Croswell Washington, D.C. trip
- Click here for a trip reservation form to Washington, D.C.
- The Class of 1973 is planning their 40th Reunion for the fall of 2013. Look for more details to come! Contact Susan Ruehl Bischoff at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tina Putz Gorman at email@example.com for more information.
- The Class of 1978 is planning their 35th Reunion for the fall of 2013. Look for more details to come! Contact Lisa Mahon Fluegeman at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Many classes meet on a regular basis throughout each year – check these out:
- Class of 1956 – dates for 2013 – June 26, September 25 and December 18 at Nick and Tom’s at 6:30 pm. Contact Jan Gibson Mathews at email@example.com or (513) 481-0468 for more information.
Now It’s Your Turn – Classes of 1944, 1949, 1954, 1959, 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004 and 2009!
- Class of 1965 – last Wednesday of March and September (March 27 and September 25) at LaRosa’s on Boudinot. Contact Peggy Kleimeyer Tonnis at 513-923-4256 for more information.
Contact Lisa Mahon Fluegeman ’78, Alumnae Coordinator for assistance in planning a special event for your class.