2016-2017 School Year: $10,950
2016-2017 TUITION “FACTS”
Tuition Payment Options:
- 2016-2017 tuition is $10,950, plus $100 for the iPad Individual Excellence Program fee.
Tuition Payment Plan:
- Pay in full by June 1, 2016.
- Pay in two equal installments, due June 1, 2016 and December 1, 2016.
- Finance the entire amount (minus the registration) on Mercy’s payment plan over an eleven-month period with payments starting July, 2016 and ending May, 2017 through FACTS.
- A finance charge calculated at 4.35% is charged to those who select either finance option, plus a $42 enrollment fee to participate in the monthly payment program.
ition payment plans are processed for Mercy by FACTS.
- All families applying for tuition assistance must do so by completing the FACTS on-line Financial Aid Application. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- An online application can be completed by accessing FACTS
online. FACTS will request some additional documentation to be used in
the verification process. This will include a completed copy of 2014
tax return as filed with the IRS.
- The online application and submittal of required tax documents should be completed by November 19, 2016.
- Non-refundable fee of $28.00 must accompany application payable to FACTS.
- Monetary awards to current students are based on the financial need profile of the family as well as the student’s grade point average. There is no required student application, but a family must complete the annual FACTS application to be considered. Awards will be made known in mid to late April 2017. For more details on current student scholarships, please click here.
- Also be aware that information pertaining to and applications for the Student Work Program are available on our website as well.
- Any questions, please contact Lisa Folzenlogen 513-661-2740 ext. 316 Monday through Friday between the hours of 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Please note: Some of the information above is for current students only, and does not apply to incoming freshmen. Click here for tuition assistance information for incoming freshmen.