2017-2018 School Year: $11,275
2017-2018 TUITION “FACTS”
- 2017-2018 tuition is $11,275, plus $100 for the iPad Individual Excellence Program fee.
Tuition Payment Options:
Tuition Payment Plan:
- Pay in full by June 1, 2017.
- Pay in two equal installments, due June 1, 2017 and December 1, 2018.
- Finance the entire amount (minus the registration) on Mercy’s payment plan over an eleven-month period with payments starting July, 2017 and ending May, 2018 through FACTS.
- A finance charge calculated at 4.35% is charged to those who select either finance option, plus a $42 enrollment fee to participate in the monthly payment program.
ition payment plans are processed for Mercy by FACTS.
- All families applying for tuition assistance must do so by completing the FACTS on-line Financial Aid Application. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- An online application can be completed by accessing FACTS
online. FACTS will request some additional documentation to be used in
the verification process. This will include a completed copy of 2015 tax return as filed with the IRS.
- The online application and submittal of required tax documents for all families, including current families and incoming freshmen, should be completed by November 19, 2016.
- Non-refundable fee of $28.00 must accompany application payable to FACTS.
- Monetary awards to current students are based on the financial need profile of the family as well as the student’s grade point average. There is no required student application, but a family must complete the annual FACTS application to be considered. Awards will be made known in early April 2017. For more details on current student scholarships, please click here.
- Also be aware that information pertaining to and applications for the Student Work Program are available on our website as well.
- Any questions, please contact Lisa Folzenlogen 513-661-2740 ext. 316 Monday through Friday between the hours of 7 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Please note: Some of the information above is for current students only, and does not apply to incoming freshmen. Click here for tuition assistance information for incoming freshmen.