Hall of Fame
Mother of Mercy High School seeks to honor outstanding student-athlete's who are graduates of the school as well as coaches, administrators and friends of Mercy who have had a major impact on Mercy athletics. Following is the criteria for being considered a Mercy Hall of Fame member and the process in which to nominate a member of the Mercy community.
- Athletes must be graduated from Mercy 5 or more years before being considered for recognition.
- Coaches and administrators must have served Mercy at least 5 years to be considered for recognition.
- Qualifications and criteria shall be based upon the candidate's activities while she was in high school. Accomplishments made after she graduated will be considered.
- A candidate's personal conduct in life and contributions to the high ideals of Mother of Mercy shall be considered.
- Must have attend Mercy for a minimum of 2 years and graduated from Mercy.
- Anyone associated with Mother of Mercy may nominate.
- Nominations will be accepted for any athlete, coach or administrator.
- Click here to place your nomination online.
- An information sheet will then be sent to any nominee. She/he will be included on the list for the next selection meeting.
- The nomination form and information sheet will be kept on file.
This committee consists of the current Hall of Fame members attending the selection meetings. Compiling the ballot for voting will be done at the meeting, which is to be held in the Fall each year.
Mother of Mercy's Athletic Department will notify inductees. They will be inducted during a winter ceremony following the selection meeting.
Bobcat Spirit Award
Launched in 2013, the Bobcat Spirit Award honors those who have given outstanding service or continue to show outstanding support to Mercy athletics. Please click here
to nominate a person or business for the Bobcat Spirit Award. The selection process will follow the same format as the Hall of Fame process.
Questions regarding Hall of Fame Inductions and the Bobcat Spirit Award should be directed to Denise Ortman Harvey '91, Athletic Director, at 513-661-2740 ext. 325 or email@example.com