Ways in Which You Can Give to Mercy
Make an Online Donation!
– The most common method of making a gift to the Mercy Fund is by cash or check. A cash gift entitles you to the most generous federal income tax deduction available for charitable contributions. Please make your check payable to Mother of Mercy High School.
– Set up a direct payment from your checking or savings account on a regular basis. This is a convenient and easy way to make your gift and to spread it out over the course of the year.
Make A Pledge
– A convenient way to support the Mercy Fund is to make a pledge to be paid in a manner that is most convenient for you. We are happy to bill you on a regular basis, or you can set up a direct payment from a checking or savings account. Please use the printer friendly donation form
- Your gift to Mother of Mercy High School is a caring way to remember a special person or mark a special occasion. We are happy to send notification of your thoughtfulness to loved ones you wish to honor, birthdays or anniversaries you wish to celebrate, or to the family of those you wish to remember. Please use the printer friendly donation form
- A great way to increase your donation to Mother of Mercy High School is through your employer. Many employers match gifts made by current, as well as retired employees. This is a simple way to double or even triple your gift. Contact your human resources office for the necessary matching gift form and send it to us. Click here
for a list of companies offering matching gift programs.
Mercy Legacy Society
– You can designate Mother of Mercy High School as a beneficiary in your will, life insurance, retirement plan, charitable remainder trust and other vehicles. These can be wonderful ways to provide a substantial gift to help continue our work and to provide estate tax savings for your heirs. Click here
for information about making a planned gift.
– A gift of appreciated securities that you have held for more than one year is often the most economic way to give. You will be eligible to take a federal income tax deduction equal to the fair market value of the stock on the date of the gift and will not have to recognize the appreciation as a capital gain. Click here
for information about making a gift of securities.
We are most grateful for your continued and generous support.
May the Lord grant you mercy and peace.